We help airlines across the globe skyrocket their operations performance – with strategy, process and digital consulting.
And we want you to help us do that. Which basically means: working with us on airline operations projects, mainly related to process design, information management and digital / technology consulting initiatives.
We’d love to meet you, if you:
• have completed an academic education that has sharpened your analytical thinking,
• have 2-3 years of consulting experience in an international, corporate client environment,
• preferably within the aviation, tourism, marine or transportation sector,
• can demonstrate a laser-sharp focus on digital and IT projects,
• are fine with traveling frequently from Frankfurt to international destinations,
• and can work under tight time constraints and sometimes extraordinary high pressure.
We aren’t McKinsey, and we don’t want to. What clients love about us is speed, flexibility, our ultra-sharp focus on airline operations – and a team that really wants to make a difference in aviation. You’ll find people who respect each other, like each other and have a lot of fun together. No politics, no bullshit-meetings, but clarity, transparency and colleagues and managers who listen to what you say.
Nevertheless, we highly value organizational and mental discipline, fairness, the ability to deliver at the highest level and often stretch your limits, trust and absolute discretion with regards to internal and client matters.
If you’re allowed to work in the European Union, have no international travel restrictions, are fluent in English and have at least advanced German language skills, you’re the one we’d love to meet.
We know that you will invest a lot of time and efforts in your application. Which is why we’ll get back to you with qualified feedback as fast as we can. Promised.
Please get in touch with Anna Lahnstein and send her whatever you consider helpful for understanding you, your expertise and motivation to email@example.com.